Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Best Moment.....

the best moment....

Sometimes, when my heart speaks through my tears…
and I cover it up with a smile,
I only wish my love to read through my eyes…
and care for me…even if for a while…..

The indifference in your eyes did hurt…
Or may be I just asked for more….
I may have become indifferent to your indifference
But some feelings still bubble down in the core….

I don’t know whether…..
what I’ve become is for the right or wrong…..
but it’s working….
It’s helping me smile and making me ‘seem’ strong…..

It’s not any sort of a plan….
that I walk away and you come searching for me….
I’m still standing there, where you said,
“I’ll just be back…keep waiting for me….”

I still love you and care for you the same…
but still, I’m waiting for the best moment….
when you would read the pain of my heart….
And for that…I wouldn’t have to lament.....

1 comment:

  1. yeah....truly said..... nd i agree to each n every sentence.....!!!

    ReplyDelete