Thursday, October 7, 2010

My life's not that bad......

another one of my poems.......
My life's not that bad......

Yesterday,i remembered all good and bad....

that came upon me once...in the past.....
It occurred to me... i'd grown so big...
and things have changed so fast....
I could see my mom ruffling my hair...
and my dad on the comp, playing solitaire....
my sis with a comb, in front of the mirror....
and i, pushing her aside....to set my own hair.

A smile crossed over my face
as i ventured into my happy days...
I recalled moments of tears, too.....
because i knew, i'm bad at letting go....
It gave me a shiver down the spine
as one tear began to slide down, so slow.....
There was love, there were friends.....
I'd got more than many fail to, in a lifetime.....
I realised my life was never that bad......
'coz i'd still got reasons to compose my rhyme......

2 comments: