Saturday, October 9, 2010

tired of trying to 'fake'....

not always things are what they seem.... who is facing what in their life, n what they show on their face, may be totally different.... m nt here for preaching a perfect way of life, coz i myself have made mistakes, m nt really proud of.... m nt someone very comfortable with d dual-faced living..... जो है, चेहरे पर दिख जाता है.... bt d fear of getting hurt again, whether its becoz of people not being able to understand or make fun of u (coz of d way u r), is tryin to change me...askin me to act out my life, seeming cool when m nt.... n to hell with d world, i dont want to change.... n whenevr a feeling of havin 'almost given up' crawls back, i l try once more.....


when u couldn't be there.....


Not saying a thing doesn’t always denote strength...

Nor is strength denoted by staying alone for a length....

Not being there doesn’t always mean u didn’t care....

It could very well mean just another moment, when u couldn’t be there....


May be I expect a lot...

I may spend my entire life… revolving around a dot....

It may not matter, what I think....

'coz life runs its own course..... it'll move on in a blink...

But not striving wouldn’t always mean I’ve lost....

Nor would my desperation mean achievement at any cost...

I waited for the moment... for me, u would spare...

But may be, it was just another moment, when u couldn’t be there....


May be I over-react a lot...

Ruining my life... just over an answer, I sought....

It may not matter, now I realise...

'coz life runs its own course... it'll help me rise....

But not shedding a tear doesn’t always make me heartless...

Nor is my heart made of what they call, a 'just-another-mess'....

U never cared to respond..... But may be u still care....

And ya, it could be just another moment when u couldn’t be there....


Not facing a fear doesn’t always denote a move-on....

Nor a move-on denotes sleeping when it’s time to dawn...

It’s just a try to dare the world out there....

Knowing fully, there would be moments when u wouldn’t be there....

6 comments:

  1. dis is fr d ....fake thng u v written.....

    of course derez no need 2 change urself .....
    u know d best who u are......preachings nd expectations n all toh alwayz is dere......but.....its always better to move accordin to who u are..nd nt give op urself fr otherz.....nd i know ull nt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. teri poem n vocabulary bahot achhi hai....
    par mere dodo dimag ke kabhi kabhi upar se chali jati hai........so plz use the words dat we can understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. n amreen..... thnx for havin confidence in me... thoda sense bhar is dodo me.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. oyee dodo, meri vocab utni GOD nai hai... lkin shayd teri mujhse buri hai.... bt onlyn dictionary is alwys available for u,yaar..... agar tab bhi na samjhe,to banda haazir hai.... waise mujhe lagta hai ki maine is post me ok-ok words hi use kare hai.... kya nai samjha tujhe???

    ReplyDelete
  5. kya nahi samjha ye puchne se achha....kya samjha ye puch........

    ReplyDelete
  6. thik hai...jo samjha vo hi bata de....

    ReplyDelete