Thursday, October 21, 2010

Human at heart....

(i guess, this post wouldn't require a special note, to describe the context of this poem....... everyone has one or the other way has faced what i meant to point out this poem, and also may have stood on both sides of the coin.... i guess, its just human nature to protect the false ego one creates for itself.... hope it helps in bettering your understanding of the people you interact....)


Human at Heart

I felt what i did was right,
what i preached was the truth.
So, reluctance in action was slight,
and the cart of my life went smooth.

In a feat of anger or selfish desire,
i did hurt someone, much deeply....
Though later i realized i had been a liar,
still, i replied back very cheaply.

Now i know, mine was the mistake.
Although revolted by my soul,my guilt
didn't allow me, the right decision to take....
and in me, a common human heart was built.


1 comment: