Sunday, October 3, 2010

Words not enough.... the poem....

following is the poem.... written by anurag and me.... the first ever product of Anurag's creation RhYME-WAR....

WORDS NOT ENOUGH....

Sometimes colours are not enough...

to complete d picture of u in my heart, which is still rough…

Scared of the past, i tried to scratch it out...

but it’s struck there pretty tough...


Sometimes words are not enough....

to tell u what I’m going through…

Wherever I go, I’m searching only you..

I walk... I talk... they all say I’m alive....

But without u before me, it’s hard to believe...

Hard to believe ‘me’ existing without u


Sometimes, time is not right enough....
to let someone in....and let someone go....
When u came in my heart, i'd just let someone go......
you came over when i was all lost...
and without a question, you promised to stay with me at any cost....

I realised, my hope had got an extra hand to row........


Sometimes, a lifetime is not enough

to break ties from the times of yore ....

and clean off the unspoken ‘sorry’s, scattered around the floor…

I dared to let myself, before you, unwind…

though still haunted by the past, in the back of my mind,

and once and for all, let go of the fear of losing you, anymore…


3 comments: